The Texas Touring Arts Program is designed to ensure that all Texans have the ability to enjoy performances by outstanding Texas-based companies and artists in their own communities. The Texas Commission on the Arts (TCA) provides grants to help with the costs of bringing in companies and artists from this roster for performances.
Terri Hendrix OYOU events are marked by this OYOU logo! Visit our website!
The mission of the OYOU ("Own Your Own Universe") is to make the arts accessible to everyone regardless of age or mobility issues. Our events transform lives by connecting mind, body, and spirit, through the power of music and the creative arts.
Are you interested in booking Terri Hendrix?
Please email us and someone will get right back to you.
Duo, Trio, and Band Shows
Creative Writing Workshops
Music Business Entrepreneurial Workshops
To view full calendar, please scroll all the way down to the bottom of this calendar and click "load more events."
“The first day Terri Hendrix walked through our doors at the emergency shelter, the look on our children’s faces were priceless. They had seen the poster of Terri hanging in my office and they couldn’t believe she was really here. Terri sat right down and began to play music to the children. From then on, the children joined right in and began to make music, sing, and write songs creating priceless memories. When we have children with disabilities, Terri always finds a way to make them feel included and become one with the music. This experience has opened a whole new world for our children.”
- Nena Meadows, Greater Youth Council
San Marcos, Texas
"I first met Terri Hendrix about 20 years ago and have since been an enthusiastic follower of her career. Musical talent accounts for but a fraction of her success as an artist and as a businesswoman. She recently proved herself to be a most inspiring teacher and mentor as well in a day-long songwriting workshop for a small group of music majors at the U where she is welcome back anytime."
- Mark Erickson, Director of Recording Arts
Texas State University - School of Music
"As the talent buyer for the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar, I have had the privilege of working with Terri Hendrix for over 15 years. I have found her to be responsive, affable, ethical, efficient, professional and extremely talented as a performer. She is an expert in music business matters and I feel that I am a fortunate person to have her in my life as a music business associate and friend. She is a remarkable human being."
- Nancy Coplin, Music Coordinator Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
– Part of what makes a great festival set is not just playing the music, but playing to the crowd. Kevin Russell, leader of The Gourds, knows that well, and he and his band were just short of pulling a coup d’ etat on the Bluebonnet stage Saturday night. They were going to play until they were done playing, time slot be damned. But this year’s winner was Terri Hendrix. She was a last minute addition to the Sunday afternoon show in the campground, but by the end of the set she owned Camp. She played old songs and new songs and even made up an Old Settler’s rap on the spot. Leaping around the stage, playing harmonica and guitar with long-time conspirator Lloyd Maines, she would have been crowd surfing if there had been a mosh pit. There was no place else in the world she’d rather be for any reason, and the audience was all aboard that train. A fabulous ending to a great weekend.
- Shawn Underwood, Twangville