We are finding it impossible to update our concert dates due to this Coronavirus Disease.
All of our shows for March and April have been cancelled. Kerrville Folk Festival, in May, has been moved to the fall. Summer in the Park, due to happen in July, has been cancelled for the year. Summer tours have also been cancelled.
Out of consideration for my fans, I'm going to hold off posting any additional dates until I know, for certain, that the date is clear and it will be safe for all to attend.
I apologize for this, but this situation is out of my control and it is important to me to do the right thing during this difficult time.
In the meantime, please sign up for my email list and join me on Facebook. I'll be doing some live concerts and they are streamed online.
I wish you the very best as we all handle this surreal and scary situation. Stay safe ...